Banking Awareness Quiz – Set 69 – Miscellaneous
Banking Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. So attempt all the sets now.
- Bank will have to offer a uniform interest rate on savings bank deposits up to _______?
A) Rs. 10 lakh
B) Rs.1 lakh
C) Rs. 5 lakh
D) Rs 50 lakh
- What is the maximum amount of donation that a profit making bank can make annually?
A) 1.5% of the previous year profit
B) 2% of the previous year profit
C) 1% of the previous year profit
D) 2.5% of the previous year profit
- Which of the following is true about non-performing assets (NPA)?
A) Recovery of bank’s funds are difficult due to such accounts
B) Interest on such accounts cannot be charged
C) Banks have to make provisions for these loans in their balance sheets
D) All of the above
- Certified Credit Counsellors (CCC) are institutions or individuals registered with _____ who shall assist MSMEs in preparing project reports in a professional manner which would, in turn, help banks make more informed credit decisions.
- Which of the following norms help bank to obtain information about the identity and address of the customers?
A) Service Norms
B) Basel Norms
C) KYC Norms
D) Lending Norms
- The State Bank Of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act was passed in which year?
- What is the minimum maturity period for Masala Bonds raised up to USD 50 million equivalent in INR per financial year?
A) 2 years
B) 3 years
C) 4 years
D) 5 years
- As per the Section 19 of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, RBI cannot engage in____________
A) Making loans and advances
B) Drawing or accepting bills payable otherwise than on demand
C) Allowing interest on deposits or current accounts
D) All of the above
- What does NNP stands for?
A) New National Product
B) Net National Product
C) Net National Produce
D) New National Produce
- A transaction carried out at an ATM of the card issuing bank is called as __________.
A) Off- Us transaction
B) On-To transaction
C) On-Us transaction
D) Off-To transaction