Current Affairs Quiz 11 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 11 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 11 March 2019
- The PINAKA Guided rocket system has been developed by____________
A) Bharat Electronics Limited
B) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
C) Ordnance Factory Board
D) Defence Research and Defence Organisation
- The 4th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships will be held in which city in 2019?
C) New Delhi
- Kelly Catlin who recently passed away the age of 23 was an Olympic athlete in which sports event?
- Which Indian institution has decided to develop a low cost device NERO to generate potable water from air?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Ahmedabad
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Palestine?
A) Abdullah II
B) Ali Mohsen al-Ahmar
C) Mohammed Shtayyeh
D) Nabih Berri
- Indian Champion Kavinder Singh Bisht is associated with which sports?
- The Lok Sabha 2019 elections has approx how many eligible voter?
- Indian boxer Shiva Thapa hails from which state?
- The Export–Import Bank of India was established in which year?
- Who is the incumbent Election Commissioner of India?
A) Sunil Arora
B) Ashok Lavasa
C) Sushil Chandra
D) Om Prakash Rawat
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers