Current Affairs Quiz 10 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 10 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 10 March 2019
- The Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) celebrated its ____________ Raising Day on March 10, 2019
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently imposed monetary penalty on how many banks for SWIFT related issues?
- Who is the head of the mediator panel constituted by Supreme Court to settle Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute case?
A) Justice S Abdul Nazeer
B) Justice Ashok Bhushan
C) Justice S A Bobde
D) Justice FMI Kalifulla
- Which Ministry has launched the India Urban Observatory and Video Wall?
A) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
B) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
C) Ministry of Science & Technology
D) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Ashu Khullar has been appointed as the new CEO of which bank in India?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) CITI Bank
D) Standard Chartered
- On which of the following days, India observed the National Immunization Day in 2019?
A) March 10
B) March 9
C) March 8
D) March 7
- The National Women Livelihood Meet-2019 was held in which city?
A) Greater Noida
- The foundation stone for the Panki Thermal Power plant has been laid by PM Modi in which city?
- The Civil Terminal of Hindon Airport was inaugurated in which city recently by PM Modi?
- Who among the following has been conferred with Honorary Doctorate by the UN founded University of Peace?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Ram Nath Kovind
C) M. Venkaiah Naidu
D) Sushma Swaraj
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers