Multinational Maritime Exercise ‘AMAN 19’ Commences at Pakistan
- The 6th edition of the multinational Naval Exercise, AMAN-19, kicked off at Pakistan Navy Dockyard on February 8, 2019.
- The five day exercise will have a common resolve of “Together for Peace”
- The Naval Exercise is conducted biennially by Pakistan Navy since 2007 to bring in world navies under one umbrella for collaborative peace and security in the maritime domain.
- This year 45 nations are participating through Ships, Aircraft, Special Operating Forces, Observers and Speakers.
- AMAN-19 will also witness 3 days ‘International Maritime Conference’ being organized by National Centre for Maritime Policy Research (NCMPR).
Points to Remember:
- AMAN-19 has been organised in/by which country
- Type of exercise-Naval