Current Affairs Quiz 10 February 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 10 February 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 10 February 2019
- What is the maximum age limit for joining the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM) Yojana?
A) 40 years
B) 30 years
C) 50 years
D) 60 years
- The PETROTECH-2019 has been organised in which city?
C) New delhi
D) Greater Noida
- India’s first Institute of Advanced Virology has been inaugurated in which city?
A) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
B) Hyderabad, Telangana
C) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
D) Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Which among the following languages has been included as the third official language to be used in the court by Abu Dhabi?
- The Brahmaputra Literary Festival 2019 has been organised in which city?
- Who among the following has topped the Hurun India Philanthropy List 2018?
A) Adi Godrej
B) Azim Premji
C) Ajay Piramal
D) Mukesh Ambani
- The multinational marine exercise AMAN-19 is being held in which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
D) United Arab Emirates
- The World Government Summit 2019 has been organised in which city?
C) New York
- When is the World Pulses Day observed?
A) February 8
B) February 10
C) February 11
D) February 9
- Mahesh Anand who died recently was a renowned ___________
- Tomi Ungerer was a well known cartoonist from which country?
C) United States
- The monthly income of the beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM) Yojana should not exceed ______________
A) Rs 15000
B) Rs 20000
C) Rs 25000
D) Rs 18000