Current Affairs Quiz 6 February 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 6 February 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 6 February 2019
- Name the 40th communication satellite of India launched by ISRO from French Guiana recently
- Which country is observing 2019 as the “Year of the Pig”?
A) United Arab Emirates
- Who has been appointed by the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) to supervise the operation of the resolution process undertaken by debt-laden IL&FS?
A) Justice Uday Lalit
B) Justice DK Jain
C) Justice KM Joseph
D) Justice Indira Banerjee
- Ladu Kishore Swain was the member of 16th Lok Sabha from which state?
- The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is observed annually on which date?
A) February 3
B) February 4
C) February 5
D) February 6
- The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Meet on Disaster Risk Management (DRM) was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurated 3 National Highway projects worth Rs 2345 crores in Kamakhyanagar. It is located in which state?
- Rajabhau Oak was a former player of which sports?
- The headquarter of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is located in which country?
- Paradip Port is situated in which state?