- Which country has named Gitega as its new capital city?
- According to the RBI report, the recovery rate under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) in 2017-18 stood at ___________%
- Artificial Intelligence-powered robot named USTAAD has been launched by____________
Airport Authority of IndiaMinistry of Human Resource DevelopmentIndian RailwaysISROIndian ArmyOption C
- Who has been conferred with the Tansen Samman 2018?
Ari BabakhanovVijay Raghav RaoDabir KhanDipali NagManju MehtaOption E
- The Bimal Jalan Expert Committee has recently been formed by RBI to _____________
Suggest Reforms in promoting MSME sectorReview the existing Economic Capital Framework of the RBIReview existing policy of financial inclusion and work out action plansReview the functioning of shell companies to prevent money laundering and Tax evasionExamine the capital infusion in PSBsOption B
- The Centre has planned to make all electricity meters smart prepaid by which year?
April 2020April 2021April 2022April 2023April 2025Option C
- The first ever music museum of India is scheduled to be set up in which state?
Tamil NaduGujaratHaryanaUttar PradeshOdishaOption A
- When is the National Consumer Day observed?
September 17November 21January 2December 24October 29Option D
- The Asian Development Bank and India has signed USD 31 million loan agreement to develop Tourism and boost Jobs in which state?
OdishaTamil NaduMadhya PradeshJharkhandWest BengalOption B
- Name the Indian player who has been honored with the title of “Meethoileima”?
Mithali RajManika BatraSaikhom Mirabai ChanuHima DasMary KomOption E