- What is the new target set by the government to achieve complete household electrification under Saubhagya scheme?
March 31January 26February 15April 30June 1Option B
- When is the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Day observed?
January 1January 2January 3January 4January 5Option A
- Jair Bolsonaro is the newly sworn President of which country?
SyriaNew ZealandBrazilSenegalColombiaOption C
- The International Sweet Festival 2019 will take place in which city?
LucknowNew DelhiBengaluruHyderabadChennaiOption D
- Which among the following countries has officially quit the UNESCO recently?
US & SyriaIsrael & RussiaUS & IsraelIraq & RussiaUS and RussiaOption C
- Who has been appointed as the first Chief Justice of Telangana HC?
Justice Uday LalitJustice Praveen KumarJustice Abhay Manohar SapreJustice R. BanumathiJustice T B N RadhakrishnanOption E
- PM Modi recently renamed 3 islands of Andaman and Nicobar after which freedom fighter?
Atal Bihari VajpayeeNetaji Subhash Chandra BoseLala Lajpat RaiChandrashekhar AzadSardar Vallabhbhai PatelOption B
- The 106th Indian Science Congress has been organised in which city?
New DelhiImphalJalandharChandigarhPuneOption C
- The Cabinet has approved the merger of Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank with which among the following banks to form India’s 3rd largest lender?
Union Bank of IndiaPunjab National BankBank of BarodaIDBI BankDena BankOption C
- The UK Sinha Expert Committee has recently been constituted by RBI to suggest reforms in which sector?