- Who has been named as the PETA India’s 2018 Person of the Year?
Anushka SharmaAlia BhatSonam KapoorDeepika PadukoneKareena KapoorOption C
- Who has been elected as the President of the International Boxing Association (AIBA)?
Gafur RakhimovGilberto MendozaHoracio MuratorePetro PoroshenkoIlham AliyevOption A
- The BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) has approved a $525-million loan for road infrastructure projects in which Indian state?
OdishaMadhya PradeshTelanganaWest BengalJharkhandOption B
BRICS’ New Development Bank has approved a $525-million loan for infrastructure projects in India. The loan will be used by the Indian government for on-lending to the Madhya Pradesh government for rehabilitating major district roads
- Asia’s first arbitration centre specialised in intellectual property has been opened in which city?
New DelhiBeijingBangkokTokyoSingaporeOption D
- Name the new MD & CEO of the Axis Bank?
Mahesh Kumar JainRakesh SethiAmitabh ChaudhryVimal MishraSaurabh KumarOption C
- How many IT companies have been selected by RBI to set up Public Credit Registry (PCR) for capturing details of all borrowers and wilful defaulters?
The 6 shortlisted vendors are: TCS, Wipro and IBM India, Capgemini Technology Services India, Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India, and Mindtree Ltd.
- The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed annually on__________
17 October20 December12 July21 August30 SeptemberOption A
- The world’s largest airport terminal “under one roof” is set to open in which city?
- Who has been roped in as the Brand Ambassador of the Road Safety Campaign of the Government of India?
Neeraj ChopraVirat KohliVarun DhawanAkshay KumarAjay DevganOption D
- Name the first Indian to be appointed as vice-president of the International Shooting Sport Federation
Raninder SinghAmitabh ChaudharyC K KhannaSomnath DharAtul SahaiOption A