- The ADB has signed its first Alternative Procurement Arrangement (APA) with which institution?
United Nations Development ProgrammeAsian Infrastructure Investment BankWorld Economic ForumInternational Monetary FundWorld BankOption E
- Hima Das, the first Indian athlete to win a gold medal at the IAAF World U20 Championships hails from which state?
TripuraAssamSikkimArunachal PradeshManipurOption B
- The SAARC Charter Day is observed on_____________?
8 December9 November7 September11 December18 OctoberOption A
- Which country hosted the first ever G-20 Education Ministers’ Meeting?
- Hindalco Industries has announced to set up India’s biggest aluminium extrusion and aluminium recycling plants in which state?
West BengalUttar PradeshMadhya PradeshGujaratOdishaOption D
- Which Indian bank is the member development bank under the BRICS Interbank Cooperation Mechanism?
- What was the theme of the 2018 International Day for Disaster Reduction?
Disaster risk reduction is everybody’s businessLiving with Disability and DisastersReducing Disaster Economic LossesWomen and Girls: the [in]Visible Force of ResilienceMaking Children and Young People Partners for Disaster Risk ReductionOption C
The International Day for Disaster Reduction is observed across the world on October 13 to promote a global culture of risk-awareness and disaster reduction. Theme was „Reducing Disaster Economic Losses‟.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and India has signed USD 85 million loan agreement to improve skill development eco-system of which state?
Uttar PradeshOdishaHimachal PradeshWest BengalMadhya PradeshOption B
- Who is the author of the book “Yoga and Mindfulness”?
Megan JohnsonShashi TharoorAnita NairMansi GulatiVenkaiah NaiduOption D
- The YONO App has been launched by which bank?
Punjab National BankICICI BankHDFC BankBank of BarodaState Bank of IndiaOption E