- Which government ministry will implement the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS)?Ministry of Electronics and Information TechnologyMinistry of Home AffairsMinistry of Science &TechnologyMinistry of Information and BroadcastingMinistry of Statistics and Programme ImplementationOption C
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the launching of National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) to be implemented by Ministry of Science &Technology at a total outlay of Rs. 3660 crore for a period of five years.
- Which Indian mission was highlighted at the PMNCH Partners’ Forum 2018?National Solar MissionTotal Sanitation CampaignSwacch Bharat AbhiyanIntensified Mission IndradhanushSarva Shiksha AbhiyanOption D
India’s Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI), which aims to ensure full immunisation of children up to two years of age and pregnant women, will be among the 12 success stories from around the world to be highlighted at a prestigious global meet on infant and maternal health.
- As per new decision, ___ percent of amount in NPS is now tax free.40%50%60%70%80%Option C
The Cabinet also approved tax incentives under 80C of the Income Tax Act for employees’ contribution to the extent of 10%. The committee also allowed government employees to commute 60% of the fund accumulated at the time of retirement, up from 40% at present.
- The Agriculture Export Policy, 2018 aims to double farmers income by which years?20202022202420212023Option B
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the Agriculture Export Policy, 2018. It is the country’s first Agriculture Export Policy with an aim to double farmers’ income and agricultural export to $60+ billion by 2022 from present $ 30 bn. The main objective of the policy is to double agricultural exports from present ~US$ 30+ Billion to ~US$ 60+ Billion by 2022 and reach US$ 100 Billion in the next few years thereafter, with a stable trade policy regime.
- What is India’s rank in the emission of Carbon Dioxide in 2017 as per the Global Carbon Project?2nd5th6th3rd4thOption E
As per the study by Global Carbon Project, India is the fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide in the world, accounting for 7 per cent of global emissions in 2017.
- What amount of loan has EXIM Bank India granted to Tanzania for Water Projects recently?USD 250 mnUSD 150 mnUSD 100 mnUSD 500 mnUSD 700 mnOption D
Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has extended a credit facility of USD 500 million (about Rs 3,542 crore) to Tanzania for water supply projects in the African country. Under this agreement, of the total line of credit of USD 500 million by Exim Bank, goods and services of value of at least 75 per cent of the contract price shall be supplied by the seller from India, while the remaining 25 per cent of goods and services may be procured by the seller for the purpose of the eligible contract from outside India.
- Which airlines has become the first in India to have 200 planes?Air IndiaSpiceJetJet AirwaysIndiGoGo AirOption D
IndiGo announced that it has become the first domestic airline to have 200 aircraft in its fleet. Four new aircraft have joined the fleet, taking the fleet count to 200
- Arun Kumar Shaw who passed away recently was related to which sports event?FootballTennisHockeySwimmingShootingOption D
- When is Armed Forces Flag Day (Flag Day of India) observed?04 December08 December03 December11 December07 DecemberOption E
Armed Forces Flag Day (Flag Day of India) has been observed annually in India on December 7 since 1949 as an honour to the soldiers, sailors and airmen of India who fought on the borders to safeguard the country’s honour.
- What amount of loan agreement has NABARD signed with GCF to unlock private sector initiatives for creation of rooftop solar power capacity across India?USD 150 millionUSD 100 millionUSD 200 millionUSD 250 millionUSD 500 millionOption B
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) signed an agreement with Green Climate Fund (GCF) to infuse USD 100 million into a project designed to unlock private sector initiatives for creation of rooftop solar power capacity across India.