Static GK is an important portion asked in banking exams. Study our static GK topics and practice through the quiz questions to excel in the exams. Quiz based on mixed static GK topics.
- Kottam is the dance form of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the author of “Sanatic Verse”?
A) Arundhati Roy
B) Salman Rushdie
C) Vikram Seth
D) Charles Dickens
- When and where was the International Weightlifting Federation found?
A) 1907 in Switzerland
B)1905 In Budapest
C) 1904 in Zurich
D) 1905 in Athens
- Zero Discrimination Day is observed on which day?
A) 10 March
B) 24 February
C) 1 March
D) 13 March
- When was the Indian Overseas Bank established?
- Where will be the 32nd APEC Summit held?
C) Papua, New Guinea
- Who was crowned the Miss World 2018?
B) Stephanie Del Valle
C) Natasha Mannuela
D) Vanessa Ponce De
- Holkar Cricket Stadium is situated at __________ .
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Chhabra Super Thermal Power Plant is located at _________.
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Baku is the capital of which country?
- Bengaluru is situated on which river bank?
- What is the capital of Telangana?
- Kalbelia is the dance form of which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- What does the word “R” stand for in PFRDA
- Jerk, Snatch, Bounce are the terminologies related to which sport?