- RBI has directed banks to provide PCE to bonds issued by systematically important NBFC’s and housing finance companies. What does PCE stands for?Per Capita ExpenditurePartial Cost EqualizationPartial Credit EnhancementPermanent Cost ExchangePersonal Consumption ExpenditureOption C
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) allowed banks to provide partial credit enhancement (PCE) to bonds issued by systemically important non-deposit taking non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) registered with the RBI and housing finance companies (HFCs) registered with the National Housing Bank.
- Prathamesh Maulingkar has become the first Indian to win the Mister Supranational 2018. He hails from which state?GoaTripuraWest BengalMaharashtraHimachal PradeshOption A
Goa’s Prathamesh Maulingkar has become the first Indian to win the title of Mister Supranational 2018.
- India’s first interactive credit card with buttons has been launched by which bank?HDFC BankAxis BankKotak Mahindra BankIndusInd BankICICI BankOption D
IndusInd Bank launches India’s first interactive credit card with buttons. It is named Nexxt Credit Card having choice of payment options such as EMI, Reward Points or Credit at the push of a button, on the card, at the point of sale (POS).
- The first ever combined guided weapons firing exercise CROSS BOW – 18 was conducted by the Indian Air Force for which of these types of missiles? Air-to-AirSurface-to-AirSurface-to-SurfaceAir-to-SurfaceBoth B & COption B
The Indian Air Force successfully conducted Exercise CROSS BOW-18, combined guided weapons firing exercise of Surface-to-Air Missiles from the Air Force Station at Suryalanka in Andhra Pradesh. This was a first of its kind Exercise undertaken by the Indian Air Force in which firing of four different class of missiles – AKASH, SPYDER, OSA-AK-M and IGLA was successfully carried from December 4-8, 2018
- The Military Literature Festival (MLF) 2018 was held in which city?PuneGurugramMumbaiNew DelhiChandigarhOption E
- Name of the app launched by NSE for retail investors to buy government securitiesNSE BidNSE goBIDNSE SecBidNSE Instant-SecBidOn NSEOption B
- Mohammad Asrarul Haque passed away recently. He was a __________AuthorEconomistJournalistPoliticianSingerOption D
Senior Congress MP Mohammad Asrarul Haque passed away following a heart attack. He was 76.
- Chitra Mudgal has been honored with the 2018 Sahitya Academy Award in which language?AssameseBengaliHindiSanskritSantaliOption C
Novel – Post Box No- 203 Naala Sopara
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between India and ADB to upgrade state highways in Bihar?USD 100 millionUSD 250 millionUSD 300 millionUSD 150 millionUSD 200 millionOption E
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed a $200 million loan to finance widening and upgrading of about 230 Kilometers State Highways in Bihar
- Who is the new Chairman of the SWIFT INDIA?Arundhati BhattacharyaRaghuram RajanRajiv GaubaRajnish KumarArvind SubramanianOption A
SWIFT India has appointed former SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya as the new Chairman of its board.