Static GK is an important portion asked in banking exams. Study our static GK topics and practice through the quiz questions to excel in the exams. Quiz based on mixed static GK topics.
- Which of the following country is going to host NATO Summit 2018?
- When is the National Army Day observed?
A) January 16
B) February 15
C) January 15
D) February 16
- Who is the Director General, Archaeological Survey Of India
A) Shashi Shankar
B) Rakesh Tewari
C) Sanjiv Singh
D) BC Tripathi
- Which state has the highest literate state of India, according to 2011 census?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following Stadium is present in Karnataka?
A) Chandrashekharan Nair Stadium
B) Gangotri Glades Cricket Ground
C) EMS Corporation Stadium
D) G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium
- What is the currency of Cyprus?
C) Pound Sterling
- Where is the headquarter of Caribbean Development Bank Located?
B) Washigton D.C.
- Where is the Bhadra Wild Life Sanctuary located?
- Which of these power plants are present in Chattisgarh?
A) Bhilai Power Plant and Kawas Thermal Power Staion
B) Sipat Thermal Power Plant and Korba Super Thermal Power Plant
C) Badarpur Themal Power Plant and Sipat Thermal Power Plant
D) Korba Super Thermal Power Plant and Barauni Thermal Power Plant
- Ghumara and Paik are dance forms of which state?
- Who is the first woman fire fighter in Airport Authority of India?
A) Tanyal Sehgal
C) Taniya Sanyal
D) Priya Ravichandran
- Lakhshya Sen is related to which sport?
A) Table Tennis
B) Lawn Tennis
- Which bank introduced the first credit card in India?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Central Bank of India
C) UTI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- What does “I” denote in PPI
- Which of the book is written by Anita Desai?
A) The Zig Zag Way
B) The India Theatre
C) The Judgement
D) Magic Seeds