Current Affairs Quiz 12 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 December 2018
- The World’s first floating nuclear power plant (FNPP) has been set up and operational in which country?
- According to the Asian Development Bank, what is the expected growth rate of Indian economy for the financial year 2018-2019?
- SEBI has approved renaming of its Institutional Trading Platform (ITP) as IGP. Expand IGP.
A) Institutional Growth Platform
B) Industrial Growth Platform
C) Intermediate Growth Platform
D) Innovators Growth Platform
- Israel has recently become the full member of Financial Action Task Force (FATF). This takes the full member count of FATF to__________
- Which state has recently won the UN Award for Bhungroo water harvesting technique?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Who among the following has been sworn in as the Vice- Chair of the United Nations Panel of Auditors?
A) Rajiv Gauba
B) Achal Kumar Jyoti
C) Rajiv Mehrishi
D) Vinod Rai
- Which city will host the 1st edition of the International Conference on “Sexual Exploitation of Children in Digital Era”?
B) New Delhi
- Who has recently been appointed as the Presiding Officer of the Securities Appellate Tribunal?
A) Justice C.K.G Nair
B) Justice Tarun Agarwala
C) Justice Kumar Rajarathnam
D) Justice J.P. Devadhar
- For how many years has the Indian filmmaker Sajid Khan been suspended by the Indian Film and Television Directors Association (IFTDA) for #MeToo Movement
A) 6 months
B) 3 years
C) 2 years
D) 1 year
- Who among the following players has been honored with the title of “Meethoileima” by Manipur government?
A) Kalpana Devi
B) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
C) MC Mary Kom
D) Dipa karmakar
- International Universal Health Coverage Day is observed annually on_________
A) December 11
B) December 12
C) December 10
D) December 9
- India’s professional player Manika Batra is related with which sports?
A) Table Tennis