Static GK is an important portion asked in banking exams. Study our static GK topics and practice through the quiz questions to excel in the exams. Quiz based on mixed static GK topics.
- Kawal Tiger Reserve is situated in which state ?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Cooperage Football Stadium is located at_____.
- _________is the Chief Minister of Meghalaya ?
A) Naveen Patnaik
B) Mukul Sangama
C) Conrad Sangama
D) Biplab kumar dev
- Nathpa Jhankri Dam is Situated on which river?
- “Seshachalam Hills” Biosphere reserve is in ______?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the Capital of “Cameroon” ?
- “National Pollution Day” is celebrated on ________?
A) 5th November
B) 2nd December
C) 5th December
D) 7th October
- Headquarters of ICRA is at ?
- _____________is Tagline of RBL Bank ?
A) Smart Way to Bank
B) Banking Hatke
C) Apno ka Bank
D) Joy of Banking
- What is the Abbreviations of “AMFI” ?
A) Association of Mutual Fund investment
B) Authority of Mutual Fund in India
C) Association of Mutual Fund in India
D) Acquisition of Mutual Fund in India
- “Garadi” is the Dance Form of which state ?
A) West Bengal
- Sharmila Nicollet is associated with which Sport?
- Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary is in which State ?
- What is the Currency of “Cambodia”
- Where is the Headquarters of Zoological Survey of India ?