Current Affairs Quiz 11 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 11 December 2018
- Who has been sworn in as the new Governor of the Reserve Bank of India?
A) N.S. Vishwanathan
B) Subhash C. Garg
C) Shaktikanta Das
D) S. Gurumurthy
- When is the International Mountain Day observed?
A) December 11
B) December 10
C) December 9
D) December 8
- Which state has launched the 24-hour helpline 181 for women facing domestic violence and sexual harassment?
B) Tamil Nadu
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between India and ADB to improve Tourism Industry in Tamil Nadu?
A) $45 million
B) $28 million
C) $15 million
D) $31 million
- What is the rank of India in the Climate Change Performance Index 2019?
- Name the Chief Executive Officer of Myntra who stepped down from the post recently.
A) Binny Bansal
B) Ananth Narayanan
C) Vineet Saxena
D) Amar Nagaram
- Who among the following has been awarded the TIME’s Person of the Year 2018?
I. Jamal Khashoggi and Maria Ressa
II. Wa Lone
III. The Capital Gazette
IV. Kyaw Soe Oo
A) Only I & II
B) Only I, II & IV
C) Only II, III & IV
D) All I, II, III, IV
- Name the online portal recently launched by the Ministry of Agriculture under the National Livestock Mission to link it with Direct Benefit Transfer
- Which among the given financial institutions has sanctioned a loan amount of USD 400 million for water sanitation project in Andhra Pradesh?
A) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s (AIIB)
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
D) New Development Bank
- Padam Shri Professor Mushirul Hasan passed away recently. He was a veteran _______
A) Agricultural Scientist
- Who among the following has been named as the WTA Coach of the Year 2018?
A) Peachy Kellmeyer
B) Karen Krantzcke
C) Sascha Bajin
D) Petra Kvitova