- What is the theme of the World AIDS Day 2018?My Health, My RightOn the fast track to end AIDSOne World. One Hope.Focus, Partner, Achieve: An AIDS-Free GenerationKnow Your StatusOption E
World AIDS Day is celebrated around the world on December 1st each year. Theme for 2018: “Know your status”.
- India has invited South African President to be the Chief Guest on Republic Day 2019. Who is the President of South Africa?Cyril RamaphosaJacob ZumaKgalema MotlantheThabo MbekiFrederik Willem de KlerkOption A
South African President Cyril Ramaphosa will be the Chief Guest at the 2019 Republic Day celebrations of India in New Delhi.
- Operation Minimum Wage has been launched by which state?MaharashtraDelhiHaryanaBiharAndhra PradeshOption B
- Which Indian city hosted the International Conference on Bears 2018?BengaluruRanchiAgraChennaiShimlaOption C
For the first time, India is hosting the International Conference on Bears Care from December 3-6 at Agra Bear Rescue Facility in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- Who has been appointed as the head of the panel formed to sell about 149 oil and gas fields of ONGC and OILM M KuttySubhash Chandra GargP K SinhaRajiv KumarAmitabh KantOption D
The government has constituted a six-member committee headed by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar to look at selling as many as 149 small and marginal oil and gas fields of state-owned ONGC and OIL to private and foreign companies to boost domestic output.
- Who among the following has been appointed as the brand ambassador for the State Bank of India’s digital app YONO?Swapna BarmanSaina NehwalHima DasNeeraj ChopraShubhankar SharmaOption A
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between India and ADB to improve skill development eco-system in Odisha?USD 95 millionUSD 75 millionUSD 85 millionUSD 105 millionUSD 115 millionOption C
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide a USD 85 million loan to improve skill development eco-system in Odisha and establish an advanced skill training centre at Bhubaneswar.
- The Indian state of Uttar Pradesh has recently signed the Ayodhya-Janakpur Twin Cities agreement with which country?MyanmarNepalBhutanSri LankaMaldivesOption B
- How much amount has been announced by the World Bank as grant towards climate action investment for 2021-2025?$500 billion$300 billion$100 billion$200 billion$250 billionOption D
The World Bank has announced $200 billion (Rs 13.95 lakh crore) towards climate action investment for 2021-2025 The $200 billion is double the World Bank’s current five-year investment on climate action.
- The Global Aviation Summit 2019 was held in which city?KolkataPuneHyderabadNew DelhiMumbaiOption E
The theme for the Summit will be “Flying for all – especially for the next 6 billion”