Static GK is an important portion asked in banking exams. Study our static GK topics and practice through the quiz questions to excel in the exams. Quiz based on mixed static GK topics.
- Who is the governer of Tamil Nadu?
A) Kalyan Singh
C) Krishan Kant Paul
D) Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Bhitar Kanika National Park is situated here.
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for its digital app YONO by SBI?
A) Swapna Barman
B) Amit Panghal
C) Vikas Krishnan
D) Neeraj Chopra
- Who has won the Glinka World Soil Prize 2018?
A) Prof. Naresh Chand
B) Prof. Rattan Lal
C) Dr. Nelson Annandale
D) Prof Joydeep Bagchi
- What is the capital of Angola?
A) St. John’s
- Pawna Dam is built on which River?
A) Purna River
B) Maval River
C) Pravara River
D) Vashishti River
- Aji Lamu is a dance form of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where was the first ASEAN Summit held?
D) Indonesia (Bali)
- Where is the headquarter of National Housing Bank?
C) New Delhi
- Nelumbo Nucifera is the national flower of which country?
- Wings of Fire is an autobiography of ____________.
A) Michelle Obama
B) Barack Obama
C) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
D) Mahatma Gandhi
- Biju Patnaik International Airport is situated in which city?
- Which nuclear plant is present in Karnataka?
A) Kaiga Nuclear Power Plant
B) Rawatbhatta Nuclear Power Plant
C) Kakarpar Nuclear Power Plant
D)Jaitapur Nuclear Power Plant
- JRD Tata Sports Complex is present here?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- AIBA is associated with which sport?
A) Basket Ball