Current Affairs Quiz 10 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 10 December 2018
- Which Indian Nuclear Power plant has recently created world record for operating uninterrupted for more than 940 days?
A) Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station
B) Kundankullam Atomic Power Station
C) Kakarpar Atomic Power Station
D) Kaiga Atomic Power Station
- The incumbent Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Urjit Patel resigned from the post with immediate effect. He served as the ___________ Governor of RBI
- Shi Yomi is the newly inaugurated district of which north eastern state of India?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- When is the Human Rights Day observed?
A) December 7
B) December 8
C) December 9
D) December 10
- According to the Global Nutrition Report 2018, which country accounts for highest number of stunting cases globally?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the SWIFT India?
A) Arundhati Bhattacharya
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) Hemant G. Contractor
D) Urjit Patel
- Name the Public Relations Officer (PRO) in the Prime Minister’s Office who passed away recently
A) Brajendra Navnit
B) Bhaskar Khulbe
C) Arvind Kumar Sharma
D) Jagdish Thakkar
- India successfully launched the 7th trial of the long-range Nuclear Capable Ballistic missile, Agni V recently. It is which category of missile?
A) Air- to – Surface
B) Surface – to – Surface
C) Surface – to- Air
D) Air – to – Air
- Name the newly appointed CMD of the New India Assurance
A) Atul Sahai
B) Debasish Panda
C) Neelam Damodharan
D) P. Ramana Murthy
- The world’s most powerful particle accelerator, Large Hadron Collider (LHC), has been stopped to undergo major upgrades and renovations. In which year will the machine resume its working?