- Which country hosted the 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (COP-24)?UKUAEPolandJapanIndonesiaOption C
The 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (COP-24) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) will be held at Katowice, Poland from 2nd December 2018 to 14th December 2018.
- Recently Salome Zurabishvili has been appointed as the 1st woman President of which country?TurkeyRussiaGeorgiaArmeniaAzerbaijanOption C
Georgia has elected the ruling Georgian Dream party candidate Salome Zurabishvili as its first woman president. Ms Zurabishvili, 66, was born in Paris and is due to take office on 16 December 2018.
- Recently which Indian coty signed twin sister agreement with the Janakpur city of Nepal?GorakhpurBalliaAyodhyaHaridwarNaintalOption C
The Uttar Pradesh and Nepal governments will soon sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to declare Ayodhya and Janakpur as twin cities. Janakpur is the birth place of Goddess Sita.
- Moody has predicted India’s Real GDP for 2019-20 at?7.2%7.1%7.4%7.3%7.5%Option C
Moody’s Investors Service’s annual Banking System Outlook on India estimated the country’s real gross domestic product (GDP) as under: Real GDP for 2018-19= 7.2% Real GDP for 2019-20=7.4%
- Microsoft hosted its 1st ‘Education Days’ in which country?USChinaUKIndiaChinaOption D
Microsoft India is set to host the first “Education Days 2018” in Gurugram, Haryana, India. The 2-day event will start on December 04, 2018 in an attempt to showcase innovation and exchange of ideas to transform the focus of education on artificial intelligence (AI).
- ICICI Securities launches eATM to pay sale proceeds up to _____ in 30 min₹1,00,000₹50,000₹25,000₹10,000₹75,000Option B
- FSSAI has launched “Heart Attack Rewind” campaign to eliminate trans fats by ____.20232021202020222025Option D
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) on November 30 launched a new mass media campaign, “Heart Attack Rewind”, in order to create awareness about trans fats and eliminate them in India by 2022.
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for YONO app of SBI?Hima DasSaina NehwalPV SindhuSwapna BarmanVirat KohliOption D
State Bank of India has roped in Asian Games gold medalist Swapna Barman as brand ambassador for its digital app YONO. Swapna won gold medal in Heptathlon in Jakarta Asian Games
- When is International Day of Persons with Disabilities observed?01 December05 December03 December02 December04 DecemberOption C
International Day of Persons with Disabilities: December 3 (promoted by the United Nations since 1992). Purpose: to promote the rights and well-being of persons with disabilities in all spheres of society and development, and to increase awareness of the situation of persons with disabilities in every aspect of political, social, economic and cultural life. 2018 Theme: “Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality”
- International Conference on Bears Care was held in which city?KolkataDelhiAgraNoidaChandigarhOption C
For the first time, India is hosting the International Conference on Bears Care from December 3-6 at Agra Bear Rescue Facility in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The four-day conference is aimed at sharing knowledge on principles of the welfare of bears and other wild animals in zoos, sanctuaries and rescue centres.