Current Affairs Quiz 9 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 9 December 2018
- Which state has launched the ‘Prabuddha’ Scheme’?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Kannur International Airport has been inaugurated in which state of India?
D) Tamil Nadu
- The INDRA NAVY – 2018 is a bilateral maritime drill of Indian navy with which country?
B) United States
- Who among the following has been crowned as the Miss World 2018?
A) Vanessa Ponce de Leon
B) Quiin Abenakyo
C) Rolene Strauss
D) Mireia Lalaguna
- The joint air-force exercise between India and Russia, Exercise AVIAINDRA-2018 wlll be held in which city?
- When is the International Anti-Corruption Day observed?
A) December 8
B) December 7
C) December 9
D) December 6
- Who has topped The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women 2018 list by Forbes?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Angela Merkel
C) Theresa May
D) Christine Lagarde
- Which city will host the Khelo India Youth Games 2019?
- Name the first ever combined guided weapons firing exercise of Surface-to-Air Missiles conducted by the Indian Air Force in Andhra Pradesh recently?
A) COMPOUND BOWS-18
B) REFLEX BOWS-18
C) LONG BOWS-18
D) CROSS BOW-18
- Who has been honored with the 2018 ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’ by ESCP Europe Business School?
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Sunil Bharti Mittal
C) Azim Premji
D) Lakshmi Mittal
- The International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide and of the Prevention of this Crime is observed on which date?
A) December 7
B) December 8
C) December 9
D) Second Sunday of December
- Name the winner of the 2018 Mister Supranational
A) Diego Garcy
B) Jakub Kucner
C) Samuel Costa
D) Prathamesh Maulingkar
- How many Indian have been listed in the 2018 The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list of Forbes?
- The Exercise INDRA NAVY 2018 is being held in which city?
- Name the only Indian state to have four International airports?
C) West Bengal