- RBI has mandated all corporate borrowers with exposure of Rs 5 crore and above to obtain Legal Entity Identifier (LEI). It is a ________ digit unique code.151020512Option C
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed corporate borrowers having exposure of Rs 5 crore and above to mandatorily obtain 20-digit Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).
- The KONKAN Exercise 2018 is a bilateral maritime drill of Indian Navy with _______?Chinese People’s Liberation Army NavyRoyal NavyIndonesian NavyUnited States NavyIsraeli NavyOption B
The Bilateral KONKAN exercise between the Navy of Indian (Indian Navy) and the United Kingdom (Royal Navy) was held in Goa from November 28, 2018 to December 06, 2018
- Which is the first Indian state to launch a single emergency number 112 under the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) Project?Himachal PradeshGujaratHaryanaMaharashtraAndhra PradeshOption A
Himachal Pradesh has become the first Indian state to launch a single emergency number “112” which will connect to police, fire, health and other helplines through an Emergency Response Centre (ERC) in the state.
- RBI has reduced the mandatory hedging provision under external commercial borrowings (ECBs) to _______ percent from the current 100 percent.85%75%90%70%80%Option D
The Reserve Bank has relaxed norms for external commercial borrowings (ECBs) by reducing the mandatory hedging provision to 70 per cent from the current 100 per cent.
- Didier Drogba is well known for which sports event?GolfFootballHockeyTennisChessOption B
Chelsea and Ivory Coast legend Didier Drogba has announced his retirement from professional football at the age of 40.
- With effect from January 2019, which telecom operator will serve as the service provider for Indian Railways?BSNLVodafone Idea LimitedReliance Jio InfocommBharti AirtelTata DocomoOption C
Reliance Jio Infocomm will serve the as the telecom operator for Indian railways – from January 1, 2019. It will replace Bharti Airtel. This will reduce the telecom bills for Railways by around 35%.
- T.S. Kanaka who passed away recently was Asia’s first women___________LawyerNobel Prize winnerAstronautPilotNeurosurgeonOption E
Asia’s first woman neurosurgeon, T.S. Kanaka, died in Chennai after a brief illness. She was 86.She was also the third woman neurosurgeon in the whole world.
- Name the player who has been honored with La Liga’s Best Player for the 2017-2018 season.Diego MaradonaLionel MessiCristiano RonaldoNeymarPhilippe CoutinhoOption B
- The India International Cherry Blossom Festival 2018 has been organised in which state?NagalandSikkimMeghalayaAssamMizoramOption C
- India has increased its financial contribution to UNRWA to ____________ million dollars in 2018$ 2 million$ 5 million$ 3 million$ 4 million$ 1 millionOption B