Current Affairs Quiz 8 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8 December 2018
- When does the Indian Navy observes its Submarine Day?
A) December 5
B) December 6
C) December 7
D) December 8
- Who has won the 2018 Asian Tour Order of Merit?
A) Jyoti Randhawa
B) Anirban Lahiri
C) Shubhankar Sharma
D) Shiv Kapur
- Which state has recently launched an initiative SMART to transform its rural and agricultural sector?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- China has recently launched the first mission to land a robotic craft on the far side of the Moon. What is the name of the mission?
- Who among the following has been conferred with the Sanctuary Wildlife Service Award 2018 by Wildlife Conservation Society India Program?
A) Neha Sinha
B) Kartik Shukul
C) Valmik Thapar
D) Imran Siddiqui
- The Ministry of Shipping has recently approved the development of a freight village by Inland Waterways Authority of India in which city?
- The SAARC Charter Day is observed annually by the member states on____________
A) December 7
B) December 6
C) December 8
D) December 5
- Who has been conferred with the Harvard Universities Gleitsman Activist Award 2018?
A) Emma Watson
B) Wangari Maathai
C) Kailash Satyarthi
D) Malala Yousafzai
- Based on the recent RBI data, which Indian state has emerged as the topmost state for theft reported by banks?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- The Military Literature Festival (MLF) 2018 was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Belisario Betancur passed away recently. He was the former President of which country?
- Which country has emerged as the World’s top recipient of remittances for the year 2018 according to the World Bank’s Migration and Development Report?
C) United States
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between NABARD and the Green Climate Fund for creation of rooftop solar power capacity across India?
A) USD 500 million
B) USD 300 million
C) USD 200 million
D) USD 100 million
- India has recently signed a Currency Swap agreement with which country?
- The 2018 Conference on Partnership Between European Union and India on Cultural Heritage Conservation was held in which city?
C) New Delhi