Current Affairs Update 7 December 2018
Current Affairs is an important part for many exams. Be prepared for this section with ByScoop which brings all the important Current Affairs in one place. 7 December 2018
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has extended a credit facility of USD 500 million (about Rs 3,542 crore) to Tanzania for water supply projects in the African country.
- Under this agreement, of the total line of credit of USD 500 million by Exim Bank, goods and services of value of at least 75 per cent of the contract price shall be supplied by the seller from India, while the remaining 25 per cent of goods and services may be procured by the seller for the purpose of the eligible contract from outside India.
- IndiGo announced that it has become the first domestic airline to have 200 aircraft in its fleet.
- Four new aircraft have joined the fleet, taking the fleet count to 200
- Senior Congress MP Mohammad Asrarul Haque passed away following a heart attack. He was 76.
- Haque was the state president of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind, a leading Islamic organisation in India.
- He was a member of the Indian Parliament and represented Kishanganj seat.
- Haque was also a member of All India Muslim Personal Law Board and the president of All India Milli Council.