Current Affairs Quiz 7 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 7 December 2018
- The Union Cabinet has recently raised the government’s contribution in the National Pension Scheme to ___________ percent of the basic salary
- Which Ministry will implement the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) recently approved by the Union cabinet?
A) Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
B) Ministry of Science &Technology
C) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
D) Ministry of Finance
- The Agriculture Export Policy, 2018 approved by the Union cabinet aims to double farmers income to make it $____ billion by 2022
A) $40 billion
B) $30 billion
C) $60 billion
D) $50 billion
- How much amount of line of credit has been extended by the Export-Import Bank of India to Tanzania for water supply project?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 200 million
C) USD 300 million
D) USD 500 million
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Economic Adviser to the Government of India?
A) Rakesh Mohan
B) Krishnamurthy Subramanian
C) Kaushik Basu
D) Shankar Acharya
- Which city will host the PMNCH Partners’ Forum 2018?
A) New Delhi
- When is the International Civil Aviation Day observed?
A) December 4
B) December 6
C) December 5
D) December 7
- According to the latest study by the Global Carbon Project, what is the rank of India globally in terms of carbon dioxide emission?
- The Food and Agriculture organisation (FAO) Council has recently approved which year as proposed by the government of India to be observed as the International Year of Millets?
- According to the government’s latest notification, all new vehicles should compulsorily be pre-fitted with High Security Registration Plates – HSRP with effect from _______ 2019
A) April 1
B) May 1
C) January 1
D) March 1
- Which among the following Ministries has been honored with the Skoch Award for National Significance at the 54th SKOCH Summit?
A) Ministry of Coal
B) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
C) Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
D) Ministry of Power
- Veteran politician Mohammad Asrarul Haque passed away recently. He represented which political party?
A) Samajwadi Party in india
B) Bharitya Janta Party
C) Indian National Congress
D) Bahujan Samaj Party in india
- Name the India’s first domestic airline to have 200 aircraft in its fleet
A) Air India
D) Jet Airways
- India celebrates the Armed Forces Flag Day on___________
A) December 7
B) December 6
C) December 5
D) December 4
- Arun Kumar Shaw who passed away recently was one of India’s National Champion in which sports?