- New Delhi, India will host the PMNCH Partners’ Forum 2018. The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (The Partnership, PMNCH) is an alliance of more than 1000 organizations in 192 countries from the sexual, reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health communities, as well as health influencing sectors.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the two-day event on December 12.
- India’s Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI), which aims to ensure full immunisation of children up to two years of age and pregnant women, will be among the 12 success stories from around the world to be highlighted at a prestigious global meet on infant and maternal health.
Points to remember:
- Where will the Partners’ Forum 2018 be held?
- Which Indian scheme to be highlighted at Partners’ Forum 2018?