Current Affairs Quiz 6 December 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practice Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz 6 December 2018
- What is the estimated growth rate of India’s economy for 2018-19 as per the latest prediction by rating agency Fitch?
- The Startup India Venture Capital Summit 2018 is organised in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed its first APA with the World Bank to make co-financed projects more efficient. What is APA?
A) Automatic Panel Alignment
B) Alternative Procurement Arrangement
C) Advance pricing Agreement
D) Administrative Procedure Acct
- Who has been named as the President-elect of Switzerland to take charge in 2019?
A) Alain Berset
B) Ignazio Cassis
C) Doris Leuthard
D) Ueli Maurer
- Which state has launched the RUCO App to collect used cooking oil for transforming into bio-fuel?
- The Reserve Bank of India has recently prescribed the minimum level of ‘loan component’ of __________ % for working capital limit of Rs 150 crore and above
- The Regional Level Marine Oil Pollution Response Exercise titled ‘Clean Sea – 2018’ was held by the Indian Coast Guard in __________?
B) Port Blair
- Name the winner of the Sahitya Academy Award in Hindi for the year 2018
A) Rama Kant Shukla
B) Rahman Abbas
C) Rajesh Kumar Vyas
D) Chitra Mughal
- The IPL team Delhi Daredevils has been recently renamed as____________
A) Delhi Capitals
B) Delhi Achievers
C) Adventurer Delhi
D) Dynamic Delhi
- With which country, India has recently signed an MoU for co-operation and mutual assistance in Customs Matters?