- Where was the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) Plenary 2018 held?FranceRussiaBelgiumIndiaChinaOption C
The Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) Plenary 2018, was held in Brussels, Belgium, from 12-16, November 2018. Further, EU handed over the Chairmanship of KPCS to India to take charge from 1, January, 2019. Botswana and the Russian Federation will serve as Vice-Chair during the period of 2019-2020.
- Which state was adjudged the best state at the 38th India International Trade Fair?Himachal PradeshMaharashtraNew DelhiUttarakhandWest BengalOption D
Uttarakhand was adjudged the best state at the 38th India International Trade Fair, New Delhi, which was held from November 14 to 27. The award was given for showcasing reconstruction work done at Kedarnath in recent months besides steps taken by the state government to boost tourism and promote local products like organic honey. Himachal Pradesh pavilion has been awarded silver medal. This is for the first time that state pavilion has received an award for excellent display in the India International Trade Fair.
- ‘BSE-Direct’ is for investment in?Stocks of unlisted companiesGovernment securitiesStocks of PSU BanksBoth A and CBoth A and BOption B
Leading exchange BSE has announced to launch an online bidding platform ‘BSE-Direct’ for retail investors in non-competitive bidding of government securities (G-secs) and Treasury bills (T-bills) from December 03, 2018
- Real-time Payments System TIPS has been launched by?Federal ReserveEuropean Central BankPeople’s Bank of ChinaCentral Bank of RussiaBank of JapanOption B
The European Central Bank (ECB) has rolled out the first pan-eurozone instant payment service called TIPS system. TARGET instant payment settlement (TIPS)
- The 13th Edition Of CII Agro Tech India – 2018 was held in which city?HyderabadDelhiJaipurChandigarhMumbaiOption D
The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the 13th edition of CII Agro Tech India-2018 on December 1, 2018 in Chandigarh. The theme for this year is ‘Technology in Agriculture: Increasing Farmer’s Income.
- The 2nd ‘RIC’ Trilateral Summit was held in which country?RussiaIndiaChinaArgentinaAustraliaOption D
- Hornbill Festival is held in which Indian state?MizoramManipurSikkimArunachal PradeshNagalandOption E
The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh inaugurated the popular Hornbill Festival 2018 of Nagaland in Kohima, Nagaland. (This was the 19th edition)
- When is Armed Forces Flag Day observed?December 01December 07December 03December 05December 06Option B
The Armed Forces Week 2018 celebrations began on December 1, 2018 and will conclude on 7th of this month. India marks the Armed Forces Flag Day on 7th December every year and this year it will be the 70th Armed Forces Flag Day.
- President from which country will be India’s Chief Guest at Republic Day 2019?South AfricaRussiaFranceChinaNepalOption A
South African President Cyril Ramaphosa will be the Chief Guest at the 2019 Republic Day celebrations of India in New Delhi.
- ‘Digital Sky Platform’ platform has been launched by Ministry of Civil Aviation for registration of?Uncharted planesHelicopterMissilesRPASAll of the aboveOption D
Ministry of Civil Aviation has launched the ‘Digital Sky Platform’ for the registration of drones and their operators. It is a first of its kind that implements ‘no permission, no take-off’ (NPNT) – a novel system of software-based self-enforcement to minimize deviations from the Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR). In August 2018, India had announced the release of its Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR) to enable safe flying of Drones in India. [Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS)= Drones]